Find your guide
Get to know it!!
Did you know that when we surveyed customers we found that the corkscrew is the first product that people think of when you said the work kitchen accessory? That’s why we wanted to develop a corkscrew that was a bit different. This is not just a corkscrew, it’s a wine tool!
First the components:
- The Body. This piece has two flexible legs and some steps on it so that it can sit on the bottle. To use it properly you should actually pop the top portion out and then use the body first. It also has a built-in foil cutter
- The Screw. The coolest thing here is the ratchet switch. Switch it down if you are removing a cork from a bottom or switch it up if you want to remove the cork from the screw. It works just like a torch wrench to make it easier to use.
- The Stopper. Pop this piece out of the screw and into the wine bottle if you have some left over for the next day. It will help keep out bugs and extend the shelf life a bit
- The Pourer. Pop this piece out of the screw and into the bottle after you remove the cork. This will make it easier to pour without any drips ending up running down the end of your bottle and onto the counter.
How to use it:
- Pop out the screw. Yes, this piece is meant to separate from the body of this device.
- Use the body to remove the foil from your wine bottle. Remember that the foil should be cut below the first rim of the bottle not above, that’s why the bodies legs are flexible.
- Place the body onto the top of the bottle, the steps on the inside should position it properly.
- Take your screw and switch the ratchet switch down, bring it through the hole on the top of the wine tool body and get it into the center of the cork.
- Now start screwing it down, remember you do not need to make fill turns as you can use the ratchet mechanism, the screw will get deeper into the cork and then start pulling it out as soon as it hits the top of the wine tools body, you won’t need to pull it out.
- Switch the ratchet switch up and turn the opposite direction to remove the cork from the screw
- Take the pourer and place into the bottle to help with each serving. If you don’t finish switch it off with the stopper.
- Wash the stopper and pourer components in between uses.
If you have any issues at all, complete a warranty claim and a member from Eparé support will help you out ASAP.
Love it? Review it!
That’s a picture of my mom, brother, and me in 2012. I was 21 years old and she entrusted me with a small loan to start Eparé. She wanted me to make the best possible kitchen products, and the easiest way to achieve this is with your feedback! It helps me continue to improve our products and provide the best possible buying experience.
Add a review on Amazon.com or share with your friends on social media! Don't forget to tag us @epare_usa or use #myepare.
All Eparé® products undergo a rigorous quality control process and are engineered for enduring performance over years of use. We are proud to offer our customers a Limited Lifetime Warranty and the finest customer service.
Eparé® Product Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, Eparé will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the first owner owns the product.
To make a warranty claim, proof of purchase from an Eparé® Authorized Dealer must be presented, without exception. If a claim is made for a product later than one (1) year after purchase a $10 processing fee may be required to process the claim.
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Eparé® is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, or use of your product. The Eparé® warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of, Eparé®. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations, we remain fully compliant.
Countries supported by our shipping/replacement are United States (US), Canada (CA), United Kingdom (UK), Germany(DE), France (FR),& Spain (ES)
The Eparé® Limited Lifetime Warranty is voided if the products are subjected to commercial use.
To make a warranty claim please fill out the Product Issues Section of our contact form.