Find your guide
Get to know it!!
First the components:
- The plunger, it has a few cool features; The green handle which has a non-slip grip, the guided path which helps deliver consistent results, and the teeth which grip into the vegetable.
- The body, the most important thing to see here is the green locking mechanism. You would use this to lock your plunger into place once you have your veggie loaded.
- The blade, this has two sides, and it’s also designed with a flat bottom, meaning no more waste, choose if you want strips or a flat noodle and screw it onto the body.
How to use it:
- Choose your blade! Do you want a spaghetti style or flat noodles? Place the blade with the desired shape inward towards the body and attach the blade by locking in spinning clockwise.
- Take a vegetable which is less than 2 inches in diameter and cut it down to 4 inch pieces so that they fit into the body with a bit of extra space for the plunger
- Make sure the locking mechanism is in the unlocked position and insert the plunger. Press it against the vegetable and lock it in by spinning the green locking ring towards the lock sign.
- Start spinning the plunger, you should get an endless noodle as you continue to spin down to the bottom.
- Insert your next vegetable piece or disassemble for cleaning, remember that all of the components are dish washer safe.
If your vegetable is getting cut up by the plunger teeth than it may be too ripe, try cutting off a little piece from the top or pushing the plunger in with a bit more pressure.
If you have any issues at all, complete a warranty claim and a member from Eparé support will help you out ASAP.
Love it? Review it!
That’s a picture of my mom, brother, and me in 2012. I was 21 years old and she entrusted me with a small loan to start Eparé. She wanted me to make the best possible kitchen products, and the easiest way to achieve this is with your feedback! It helps me continue to improve our products and provide the best possible buying experience.
Add a review on Amazon.com or share with your friends on social media! Don't forget to tag us @epare_usa or use #myepare.
All Eparé® products undergo a rigorous quality control process and are engineered for enduring performance over years of use. We are proud to offer our customers a Limited Lifetime Warranty and the finest customer service .
Eparé® Product Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, Eparé will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the first owner owns the product.
To make a warranty claim, proof of purchase from an Eparé® Authorized Dealer must be presented, without exception. If a claim is made for a product later than one (1) year after purchase a $10 processing fee may be required to process the claim.
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Eparé® is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, or use of your product. The Eparé® warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of, Eparé®. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant.
The Eparé® Limited Lifetime Warranty is voided if the products are subjected to commercial use.
To make a warranty claim please fill out the Product Issues Section of our contact form.