Find your guide
Get to know it!!
Say bye-bye to the bulky Salt and pepper grinders that take up space on your dining table. These Minis are easy to use, light weight to carry, and perfect for any dining occasion.
First the components:
- The Cap. This should be used to close your grinder when not in use, it will help keep your spice fresh and also your table clean.
- The Jar. This has an adjustable glass jar big enough to fill your favorite spices.
- The Grinder.
- The Dial. Turn it right for a fine grind and turn it left for a coarser grind.
- The Base. Holds your Salt and Pepper mills in place
How to use it:
- Hold the Grinder on it’s firm part and twist the Jar counter-clockwise to open.
- Add the spice that you want.
- Twist the Base back clockwise and you’re done!
- Pop the Cap open and you will see a dial. Turn it right for a finer grind and left for a coarser grind.
- Turn it upside down so the dial is facing the dish you want to season.
- Hold Grinder on its rigid part and spin the Base to grind. That Simple!
Don't forget that if anything goes wrong that all Eparé purchases are backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
If you have any issues at all, complete a warranty claim and a member from Eparé support will help you out ASAP.
Love it? Review it!
That’s a picture of my mom, dad, brother, and me in 2012. I was 21 years old when my mom entrusted me with a small loan to start Eparé. She wanted me to make the best possible kitchen products, and the easiest way to achieve this is with your feedback! It helps me continue to improve our products and provide the best possible buying experience.
Add a review on Amazon.com or share with your friends on social media! Don't forget to tag us @eparelife or use #eparelife.
All Eparé® products undergo a rigorous quality control process and are engineered for enduring performance over years of use. We are proud to offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Eparé products that are sold by approved dealers. Under which, Eparé warrants against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for the life of the products.
Because Eparé cannot track or safeguard products sold outside of its authorized sales channels, products purchased from unauthorized sellers do not come with the Eparé limited lifetime warranty.
Eparé® Product Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, Eparé will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the first owner owns the product.
To make a warranty claim, proof of purchase from an Eparé® Authorized Dealer must be presented, without exception. If a claim is made for a product later than one (1) year after purchase a $10 processing fee may be required to process the claim.
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Eparé® is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, or use of your product. The Eparé® warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of, Eparé®. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations, we remain fully compliant.
Countries supported by our shipping/replacement are United States (US), Canada (CA), & United Kingdom (UK)
The Eparé® Limited Lifetime Warranty is voided if the products are subjected to commercial use.
To make a warranty claim please fill out the Product Issues Section of our contact form.