Find your guide
Get to know it!!
Your kitchen just got an upgrade with this automatic grinder. Just press the button and go, this product is perfect for bigger cooking jobs or when you only have one free hand.
First the components:
- The Cap. This should be used to close the bottom of your grinder when not in use, it will help keep your spice fresh and also your table clean. Big user? Forget the cap and let your grinder sit free
- The Base. This has an adjustable ceramic grinder, a bright LED light, and the loading window for your spice
- The Motor. Load this bad boy up with 4 double AAs and cover the batteries with the clear sleeve to keep them in place. This motor backs a lot of power and should easily grind through your favorite spice.
- The Sleeve. Snap this on top of the base to hide the motor assembly in a shiny coat of armor.
How to use it:
- Take the sleeve and turn it counterclockwise to click it open. This may take a bit more energy on the first try, but don’t be afraid to break it
- Remove the motor assembly from the base by pulling it up. It should click off with a bit of pressure.
- Load your spice into the base. It helps to cup the base with your hand and use the inner area of your hand between your index finger and thumb to help funnel in your spice without spillage.
- Replace the motor onto the base and load it with 4 AA batteries according to polarity. Don’t forget to add the clear battery sleeve to keep those batteries in place.
- Replace the steel sleeve by clicking it in clockwise.
- When ready to use don’t forget to remove the lid and adjust to your desired grind setting.
Love it? Review it!
All Eparé® products undergo a rigorous quality control process and are engineered for enduring performance over years of use. We are proud to offer our customers a Limited Lifetime Warranty and the finest customer service .
Eparé® Product Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, Eparé will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the first owner owns the product.
To make a warranty claim, proof of purchase from an Eparé® Authorized Dealer must be presented, without exception. If a claim is made for a product later than one (1) year after purchase a $10 processing fee may be required to process the claim.
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Eparé® is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, or use of your product. The Eparé® warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of, Eparé®. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant.
The Eparé® Limited Lifetime Warranty is voided if the products are subjected to commercial use.
To make a warranty claim please fill out the Product Issues Section of our contact form.