Find your guide
Get to know it!!
First the components:
- The cups. Use these to hold your egg when serving
- The topper. This part is cool, you place it on top of the egg, pull all the way up on the handle and release. The topper has a tiny blade and the micro vibrations will help to score your egg. It’s also calibrated to perfectly score every time.
- The Spoons. These are perfectly rounded to scoop out the inside of your soft-boiled eggs. Also, these are more than egg spoons, don’t forget to add these to your serving spoon arsenal.
How to use it:
- Prepare a soft-boiled egg and place it into the cup.
- Position the topper against the egg, hold it down with one hand and then pull up all the way on the knob with the other. Let go and the topper will score the egg.
- Shimmy off the shell and enjoy with your spoon
If you have any issues at all, complete a warranty claim and a member from Eparé support will help you out ASAP.
Love it? Review it!
That’s a picture of my mom, brother, and me in 2012. I was 21 years old and she entrusted me with a small loan to start Eparé. She wanted me to make the best possible kitchen products, and the easiest way to achieve this is with your feedback! It helps me continue to improve our products and provide the best possible buying experience.
Add a review on Amazon.com or share with your friends on social media! Don't forget to tag us @eparelife or use #eparelife.
All Eparé® products undergo a rigorous quality control process and are engineered for enduring performance over years of use. We are proud to offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Eparé products that are sold by approved dealers. Under which, Eparé warrants against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for the life of the products.
Because Eparé cannot track or safeguard products sold outside of its authorized sales channels, products purchased from unauthorized sellers do not come with the Eparé limited lifetime warranty.
Eparé® Product Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, Eparé will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the first owner owns the product.
To make a warranty claim, proof of purchase from an Eparé® Authorized Dealer must be presented, without exception. If a claim is made for a product later than one (1) year after purchase a $10 processing fee may be required to process the claim.
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Eparé® is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, or use of your product. The Eparé® warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of, Eparé®. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations, we remain fully compliant.
Countries supported by our shipping/replacement are United States (US), Canada (CA), United Kingdom (UK), Germany(DE), France (FR),& Spain (ES)
The Eparé® Limited Lifetime Warranty is voided if the products are subjected to commercial use.
To make a warranty claim please fill out the Product Issues Section of our contact form.