Find your guide
Get to know it!!
- Take care when using ice cubes, pour desired liquid before adding ice
- Avoid using with metal utensils
- When washing glass take precaution to not roughly scrub at the bottom plug, this may disrupt the vacuum seal
- Take care when handling cups as the glass is thinner than a traditional cup making them fragile (similar to wine glasses)
- Keep out of reach from children
Love it? Review it!
All Eparé® products undergo a rigorous quality control process and are engineered for enduring performance over years of use. We are proud to offer our customers a Limited Lifetime Warranty and the finest customer service .
Eparé® Product Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, Eparé will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the first owner owns the product.
To make a warranty claim, proof of purchase from an Eparé® Authorized Dealer must be presented, without exception. If a claim is made for a product later than one (1) year after purchase a $10 processing fee may be required to process the claim.
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Eparé® is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, or use of your product. The Eparé® warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of, Eparé®. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant.
The Eparé® Limited Lifetime Warranty is voided if the products are subjected to commercial use.
To make a warranty claim please fill out the Product Issues Section of our contact form.